5 Tips for Couples To Celebrate Their First Christmas

Fresh couples and newlyweds seeking Christmas ideas may often overlook simple things that could turn a celebration from dull to bright. Whether you are seeking tips to celebrate Christmas with a partner or how to arrange a party at your home, there are easy ways of creating unforgettable memories for life. Most of them don’t require large funds but just a little bit of care and attention.

5 Christmas ideas for couples and newlyweds

The ideals of love, forgiveness, and piece are the base of any Christmas celebration. Couples who celebrate this beautiful holiday together for the first time may feel a bit nervous about being part of another family’s schedule. Just like in the classic movie Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon, sometimes the prospect of close encounters with relatives may seem less than enjoyable. Still, the majority of families celebrate this day with nothing but a kind hope to make it pleasant for all involved. This means you will most likely enjoy the festivities, if you build your plan correctly.

Tip #1. Short encounters, pleasant memories

If you are unsure what to expect from your significant other’s relatives, schedule a shorter period together to celebrate. It’s best if you stay separately, whether it’s a hotel or a friends’ place. Airbnb is also helpful to find budget accommodation. If you enjoy your time with the family, you may always spend more time with them. But if you don’t feel at ease, you may leave at any moment.

Tip #2. Christmas presents are overrated

Unless you are trying to find a gift for a small child, don’t stress too much about presents. But you can still impress your partner and his relatives with something special, and spend very little.

>> You may have some points on your credit card that could be redeemed as gift cards or vouchers. General types gift cards are a perfectly acceptable present to grownups.

>> Another type of presents that always feels special is framed old photos from the family archive. If your partner has old photos with the relatives, print a copy and find a beautiful frame to put it in. Such gifts warm up hearts more than any store-purchased items.

>> A pretty and thoughtful Christmas card with personal wishes brings joy to the person reading it. For the best impact, make it yourself from some craft supplies. You still have time to do it.

>> If you can bake, make a Christmas cake. My sister in law brings amazing Christmas cakes, and I always look forward to her coming for the big day. Another my friend makes the tastiest cakes, and this is her usual present at birthdays and parties, which everyone adores. People love eating tasty food. You too can have your own specialty dish for your family to look forward to. For example, pies are extremely easy to make: Just buy frozen pastry sheets and add your own stuffing. There are plenty of recipes online.

>> It’s about creating memories and not about how much money you spend.

Tip #3. Arrange a Christmas lights tour

As a child, you probably enjoyed the wonderful feeling of lighting creations that some thoughtful people put on display. Some towns have competitions and publish the list of addresses with winning displays, they even have street parties. Or simply drive around and stop over at the most impressive places. Chat to the owners, they will be excited to hear compliments. Those are the community-based things that some Eastern European women grow up with but we are not used to take advantage of. See if there are other community events on the calendar and include them in your schedule. It’s always fun to be a part of a large celebration, just to wander around hand-in-hand with your loved one, watch kids playing and having fun.

Tip #4. Attend a service together

Even if this is not something you regularly do, suggest to your partner to attend a Christmas service in a church of your choice to celebrate the true essence of this holiday. It’s a great experience that newlyweds and fresh couples never had before.

Tip #5. Schedule some love into your Christmas day

If it’s your first Christmas together as a couple, start the day with a special celebration for just the two of you. Eggnog in bed is the idea your sweetheart will remember for years. Add a Christmas hat and some red hot underwear, and the sensational start of the day guaranteed. Think of some other white, gold, silver, red, and green treats for the holiday breakfast in bed. Find a pretty carrying tray in style. With thoughtful details the level of enjoyment could raise to well above the usual morning gift-opening ritual. And while you are at that, you may think of adding some wish coupons as a present: Massages, kisses, and other things you know your sweetheart enjoys.

The winter holiday season is a great occasion to be close to people you love. Some of the new connections you make this year as a new couple will last for the rest of your life. Include a bit of planning and your family start as a new couple will become a breeze.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9590736

Cougars Dating Younger Men – 7 Tips

The majority of people have no clue about what cougar dating is. A cougar is an older woman who frequents clubs and other places in search of younger men for a relationship. However, there is so much more that you can learn about them. These women are intriguing, complex and exciting. If you are looking to impress a cougar, you need some expert tips. You can try some of the tips we have given below.

Be Yourself

First of all, don’t approach a cougar thinking that they will be ready to do anything to have a relationship with you. If she is a wealthy, self-sufficient lady, you have to do something in order to make her feel that you are important. Since this is your first step, you have to do it well.

Buy her dinner

Just because you are younger than her doesn’t mean is she who is going to pay for your dinner. Show her that you are interested in her, not her wallet. So, reach your wallet and pay for the meal. This may leave a good impression on her.

Don’t Talk Nonsense

To make her enjoy your company, try to be yourself and present your own thoughts and opinions while talking to her. This will keep the conversation going and she will also maintain her interest in you. In other words, what you say to her should make sense.

Set Yourself Apart from others

Often, cougars are intelligent, well-educated individuals. If you want to spend time with her, you have to be someone who is intelligent. So, say and do things that will set you apart from other guys.

Be strong and confident

You don’t have to be a puppy that will always follow her. For an exciting and rewarding partnership, you have to stand up and challenge her at times. While she is independent and has more experience than you have, you don’t have to be submissive to her at all times. So, you have to be confident and strong.

Honesty is the best policy

One of the most common complains that most cougars make is that the majority of men they come across are not confident and honest enough. What you need to do when you meet her for the first time is to let her know what your expectations are. Some cougars just want a hook up and some are after the real thing. Therefore, you should be open to her so you both can get what you want.

Understand Her Situation

Before you take it to the next level, make sure you are well aware of the situation she is in. She may have kids or she may have had a divorce. In order to fit into her situation, you should understand her circumstances very well. Instead of looking down upon her because of her past, you should appreciate her because this is what makes her what she is.

So, try out these 7 tips if you are going to be with a cougar. Hopefully, the tips will work for you.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9607071

Golden Tips To Help You Secure A Second Date With An Older Women

If you are a young man looking for a dating partner you should go for an older woman as there are many benefits that come with doing it. Older women are more experienced; therefore, they make wiser decisions. This gives you peace of mind as you know that your lady can’t make silly mistakes. The older woman is also financially stable and can take care of herself. This removes the burden of feeling as it’s your responsibility to take care of her. If your woman is in business, chances are that she has connections in different areas. This gives you higher chances of succeeding in your career as you will be connected to the right people.

Due to the many benefits that come with dating a cougar, when you get a first date with her you should do all the right things to increase your chances of getting a second date. To help you out, here are golden tips that will help you secure a second date with her:

Be knowledgeable

Cougars are intelligent women thus will want to hold an intelligent conversation with you. For you to maintain the conversation you should be knowledgeable of different things. Of major importance, have the knowledge of the industry that she is in. if she is in oil, know the current issues surrounding the industry. When you do this, she will enjoy being with you thus increasing your chances for a second date.

It’s common for people to discuss favorite music and movies during dates. To avoid making her feel too old or out of your generation, you should know a few of the best movies and songs in her time. It also won’t hurt to know a few lines from the media.

Don’t be needy

There is nothing that turns women off than being needy. While you will be interested in her, you shouldn’t show her that she is the center of your world. When you go for a date, go there to have fun-don’t try too hard to impress her or worry of her validation. You should also never ask anything from her. It’s the man’s role to take care of the cheque; therefore, when it comes, don’t let her pay-you should pay for it. This shows that you can take care of yourself and you are not looking to depend on her. This makes you more attractive.

Take control

While cougars are strong, independent women, it doesn’t mean they don’t want a man who takes control. Having money and being older doesn’t mean she should be the one to handle the cheque. When setting out the date, she shouldn’t be the one dictating all the things. You should have ideas on where to eat, the movies to watch and the activities to engage in. When you show control, you are more attractive as the older woman sees that she doesn’t have to work too much while with you. It also shows that you are mature. While it’s good to take control, you shouldn’t dominate the woman. This is to avoid putting her off.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9622731

Why Is Dating Important?

Dating is a stage of romantic and/or sexual relationships in humans whereby two or more people meet socially, possibly as friends or with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as a partner in a more committed intimate relationship or marriage according to Wikipedia. Now, if we talk about dating, what comes to your mind? Well, there are different views when it comes to the issue of dating especially believers. Some say it is not good for Christians; whilst others say it is good just like it is for any other person regardless of religious beliefs. Both arguments have valid points. However, the challenge is with the conclusion an argument draws. We shall look at the two arguments and then draw a conclusion. According to Wikipedia, dating is a stage of romantic and/or sexual relationships in humans whereby two or more people meet socially, possibly as friends or with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as a partner in a more committed intimate relationship or marriage.

The argument against dating

The conclusion against dating is as a result of the negative tendencies according to the proponents of this argument. Here are some of the tendencies:

1) Dating does not necessarily lead to commitment but to intimacy. Becoming intimate without commitment to each other is not desired for various reasons.

2) Dating tends to skip a very important stage of a relationship, which is friendship. Friendship is very important and it should precede a committed love relationship.

3) The dating couple substitutes the love relationship for a physical relationship. It has been noted some people quickly enter into a sexual relationship before understanding what true love is.

4) Dating isolates a couple from other important relationships most of the time.

5) In most cases, dating distracts young adults from their primary responsibility of preparing for the future.

6) God’s gift of singleness gets overlooked. Dating tends to cause discontentment with singleness and yet it is also a wonderful stage of life.

The argument for dating

May it be indicated that as much as the problems indicated in the argument against dating are valid and genuine, they are not necessarily caused by dating in itself but by the people involved in it. That means if one avoids dating, it does not mean the stated problems will be cured. The cure for such problems is the same as that of other life issues. What is the cure of life issues? The Bible is. The Bible is needed to ensure spiritual growth and maturity as much as it is needed in handling relationship issues. The problem lies with the issue of values and characters of the people involved. Avoiding dating cannot remove such problems if they exist in the lives of these people who are dating. There has to be set boundaries during the dating period.

What are the benefits of dating?

1) People get the opportunity to learn about themselves, others, and relationships before commitment. This provides a safe context. One gets time to discover the opposite sex and skills on issues of relationship. This must be done around people who care about you. This may include your parents, friends, youth pastor, coach, and others.

2) Provides a context for working through issues. That which people value now may change overtime. What you value now may not be good for you in the future. So dating allows you to discover your long term values. You might not marry the person you first loved. Why? Some changes take place as you discover yourself.

3) Relationship skills are built

Some necessary skills are not learned in families. A lot of work and skills are required in intimate relationships. Communications, trust, listening, sacrifice and honesty issues arise during the dating period. You become aware of your immaturity. You get to learn about relationship and how one function in a relationship.

4) It heals and repairs

Some people pass through hurts when they are young. They may have missed an opportunity to be loved. You find that they never experienced love. During dating they start feeling loved and accepted. That way they receive healing from someone that accepts and nurture them. The interesting thing is that many people do not marry their first love. This first relationship tends to be an environment for growth and healing to some. These singles get prepared for their final love relationship.

5) Dating is relational and has value in itself.

Some people use others selfishly in dating. They use it for self-gratification. However, some enjoy knowing the other person. So they give and receive in a godly way, interestingly not in a way that leads to marriage. Unmarried people do not share parts of themselves as they are expected to restrain from sexual intimacy. That is true love. Love that rushes to sex before knowing each other and getting married later is not true love.

6) You get to know your likes and dislikes in the opposite sex

There is so much that one learns about relationships during dating. One might desire to get something opposite what he experienced from relationship in a family situation. But he may discover that for a love relationship there is more than what he is making up for. You may discover that the attributes you thought you needed are not necessarily what is good for you.

7) You learn self-control and delay of some other gratifications

Some people think that a love relationship is just about sex. Sex needs to be forgone in dating. First learn to relate and to care for each other without sex. Once you mature in that first, there will be fewer problems once you get married. After getting married you can then climax your love with sex. Let there be boundaries in your dating and that will protect both of you. There is time for everything according to Ecclesiastes 3:1, “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.”

There is a good reason for dating. Dating in itself is not evil or bad. Immature people overstep boundaries and then bad consequences follow. Handled with care, dating can lead to a fulfilling love life that will last. First learn each other and become friends and discover if indeed you are compatible for marriage. If you feel that you are not good together, terminate the relationship. Set boundaries help you both not to be clouded and then think you are in a true love relationship. Once you have developed the relationship and are both satisfied that you were meant for each other, you can commit to each other and then get married. After that you can start enjoying sex.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9623445